It’s been a busy, exciting and fun couple of months. I’ve been coaching wonderful new clients who are already making many positive changes to their diet and lifestyle. They’re truly inspiring!
Here’s a roundup of my latest posts:
- What are the Michael Pollan Food Rules?
- 10 Tips for a Happy Healthy Life
- Retirement Life Lessons from the Movie, “The Intern”
- American Heart Month
- 5 Ways to Show Love Beyond Valentine’s Day
- 4 Ways to Create Healthy Habits for Seniors
- 5 Easy Breakfast Ideas for Seniors
- A New Year Detox Plan for Seniors
- New Years Resolutions for Seniors
- 10 Questions for the New Year
- 5 Ways to Give Back this Holiday Season
- 5 Healthy Holiday Snacks
- Sharing Family Traditions During the Holidays
- 5 Healthy Holiday Eating Tips
- How to Practice the Power of Gratitude
- Understanding the Nutrition Facts Label
- National Family Caregivers Month
- The Must-Read Book for American Diabetes Month
- Tapping Nostalgic Events to Increase Happiness
- Adult Coloring Books: Add Color to Life
- Healthy Food Delivery Services
- World Food Day: A Day to Be Kind and Increase Happiness
- National Health Education Week
- Whole Benefits of Whole Grains
- World Heart Day: The True Story about the Man with an Unstoppable Heart
- Healthy Aging Month: At Any Age, Life is Just Beginning…
- Fruits & Veggies: More Matters
Stay tuned for more!
Feel free to contact me about my coaching, workshops, speaking and/or writing services. Also, drop me a line with any questions/suggestions.