Whew! It’s been a busy, exciting and fun couple of months. I’ve been coaching wonderful new clients who are already making many positive changes to their diet and lifestyle. They’re truly inspiring!
And, I’m enjoying sharing my expertise as the nutrition and lifestyle blogger for SeniorAdvisor.com.
Here’s a roundup of my latest posts:
- 4 Ways to Create Healthy Habits for Seniors
- 5 Easy Breakfast Ideas for Seniors
- A New Year Detox Plan for Seniors
- New Years Resolutions for Seniors
- 10 Questions for the New Year
- 5 Ways to Give Back this Holiday Season
- 5 Healthy Holiday Sweets
- Sharing Family Traditions During the Holidays
- 5 Healthy Holiday Eating Tips
- How to Practice the Power of Gratitude
- Understanding the Nutrition Facts Label
- National Family Caregivers Month
- The Must-Read Book for American Diabetes Month
- Tapping Nostalgic Events to Increase Happiness
- Adult Coloring Books: Add Color to Life
- Healthy Food Delivery Services
- World Food Day: A Day to Be Kind and Increase Happiness
- National Health Education Week
- Whole Benefits of Whole Grains
- World Heart Day: The True Story about the Man with an Unstoppable Heart
- Healthy Aging Month: At Any Age, Life is Just Beginning…
- Fruits & Veggies: More Matters
Stay tuned for more!
Feel free to contact me about my coaching, workshops, speaking and/or writing services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, drop me a line with any questions/suggestions.
Natalie Drugan is a mom of twins, certified nutrition health coach, clean food and sustainability advocate, digital marketer, blogger, writer, speaker and marathon runner who lives in Austin, Texas.